StingRay Tech Services helps all StingRay Parts Washer users keep their parts cleaning machines operational by providing repair parts, retrofits or upgrade service. We service all models of StingRay Part Washers including the SR30, SR40, SR52, SR60, SR72, SR84, SR100 and SR Clamshell.
New design improvements by StingRay Engineering are easily added to your existing parts washer to improve its cleaning results to your specific application. Upgrades / Retrofits to your existing Stingray Parts Washers provide improvements for new cleaning applications. Improvements are added in your shop or at the StingRay rebuild factory.
RETROFITS / UPGRADES:
- Pump Motor Soft Start - replaces the APE system and requirement for incoming compressed air. Decreases washer start-up noise and extends the life of the pump.
- International Pump Motor VFD - replaces pump belt drive for direct drive with coupling to decrease maintenance. Simplifies installation and operation.
- 14" or 18" Oil Skimmer - Add or replace your current oil skimmer with a StingRay-designed Industrial strength Stainless Steel Disc oil skimmer with programmable operating timer. Totally enclosed motor and dual mounted ball bearings extend life far beyond the original skimmer. A Heated discharge chute option helps prevent grease clogging and improves oil skimming.
- Oil Skimmer Covers - eliminates exposed moving parts for operator safety and improves oil skimming by heating the chute during operation.
- Rust Prevention/Inhibitor Injector Pump System - meters rust prevention chemicals directly into the rinse system to prevent flash rusting and provide short-term corrosion inhibitor of freshly cleaned parts.
- Temperature Control - new panel mounted temperature controller, elimates thermometer with easy to read dual display digital temperature controller. Adjust operating temperature and read current value right on the face of your electrical panel.
- Chip/Debris Baskets - installed directly into your internal reservoir cover. Collects small parts, gaskets, paint and large soils before they enter wash tank for easy removal. Extends the life of your solution.
- Magnetic Filtration - easily installs in your chip basket to capture steel dust and fines as your solution passes through the basket. Collects sub-micron steel particles and even removes stainless steel.
- Dual Solution Filtration - retrofits on to your current pump system and provides filtration from 50 micron to 800 micron.
- Pure Rinse System - improves not only your rinsing results but decreases the operating cost of your detergent and improves overall cleaning process by removing hard water minerals from incoming fresh water.
USED STINGRAY PARTS WASHER: When you buy a used StingRay Parts Washer, call StingRay Tech Services to help you get the most out of the equipment. We offer advice for installation, start-up & training and operations. We help you develop a list of needed improvements or changes and guide you through the repair and replacement of new parts on your washer. We provide assistance for set-up, start-up, training and advice on the best improvements available. We supply new repair parts and in many cases recommend upgrade parts that are improvements over the originals on your StingRay Washer. The service data files we maintain contain information about the original specifications of your StingRay Washer, including electrical schematics, parts lists and drawings. Our data files also contain information about modifications made to your parts washer. All of our telephone support services are free, plus our user support website contains a tremendous amount of technical data to help you get started. Call us for a free "Services By Others" Utilities Connections document that details all of the necessary utility connections and services required to install your StingRay Washer.